Endangered Snails of the Middle East
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
|There are no snails listed in the Middle East.|
|More creatures in the Middle East:|
Mammals | Birds | Reptiles | Amphibians | Fishes | Insects | Arachnids
Worms | Clams | Crustaceans | Snails | Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
***What snails are listed here?:The Middle East section of this site lists the folllowing snails appearing on select endangered species lists:
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.
- Snails that dwell in or migrate to any area considered apart of the Middle East.
- Snails that dwell in the Arabian Peninsula.
- Snails of Cyprus.
- Snails of Egypt, Israel or any other transcontinental (with Africa or Asia) area.
- Snails of the Mediterranean Sea and its islands.
- Snails of the Palearctic.
- Snails of Saudi Arabia.
Disclaimer: This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us page.