Endangered Insects of Europe
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What insects are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing insects appearing on select endangered species lists:
- Insects that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Insects that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Insects of Iceland.
- Insects that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Insects that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Insects that dwell in Corsica.
- Insects that dwell in Cyprus.
- Insects of the Palearctic.
- Insects of Russia.
- Insects of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Insects of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Insects dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.Disclaimer:
This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended
. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us