Endangered Birds of Europe
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
|Egyptian Vulture||Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East|
|Eurasian Peregrine Falcon||Eurasia south to Africa and Mideast|
|Japanese Crested Ibis||China, Japan, Korea, Russia|
|More creatures in Europe:|
Mammals | Birds | Reptiles | Amphibians | Fishes | Insects | Arachnids
Worms | Clams | Crustaceans | Snails | Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
***What birds are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing birds appearing on select endangered species lists:
- Birds that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Birds that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Birds of Iceland.
- Birds that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Birds that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Birds that dwell in Corsica.
- Birds that dwell in Cyprus.
- Birds of the Palearctic.
- Birds of Russia.
- Birds of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Birds of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Birds dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.Disclaimer:
This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended
. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us