Endangered Crustaceans of Asia
| Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view its profile.
***What crustaceans are listed here?:The Asia section of this site lists the folllowing crustaceans appearing on select endangered species lists:
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional areas noted in the range column.
- Crustaceans that dwell in or migrate to any nation or region found on the Asian continent and many surrounding islands.
- Crustaceans that dwell in or travel to the Black and Mediterranean Sea (and its islands).
- Crustaceans that dwell in or travel to India and Russia.
- Crustaceans that dwell in or travel to any Eurasian region.
- Some species may be listed that dwell in or travel to some nearby areas of the Middle East (between Africa and Asia).
- Crustaceans that dwell in or travel to Indonesia and nearby islands located in the South East Asian Archipelago.
- Crustaceans that dwell in Middle Eastern countries between Africa and Asia
Disclaimer: This list combines species from several endangered species lists. Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of endangered species of the world is not recommended. For more information on what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our About Us page.