Endangered Worms of Europe
Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones
Click on the species name to view all info that is currently available.
|There are no worms listed as endangered in Europe.|
More endangered creatures in Europe:|
Corals, Jellyfish, and Sea Anemones | Plants
***What worms are listed here?:The Europe section of this site lists the folllowing worms appearing on select endangered species lists:
In some cases, the creatures listed in this section may also be found on other continents or in other areas, which is why you may see additional
areas noted in the range column.
- Worms that dwell in or migrate to any region found in Europe and any nearby islands of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Worms that dwell in the East Atlantic Ocean (Azores).
- Worms of Iceland.
- Worms that dwell in the Adriatic Sea and Sea of Azov.
- Worms that dwell in the Black and Caspian Sea.
- Worms that dwell in Corsica.
- Worms that dwell in Cyprus.
- Worms of the Palearctic.
- Worms of Russia.
- Worms of Eurasia.
- Some species dwelling on the North African Coast.
- Worms of the Mediterranean Sea and islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Worms dwelling in islands of Spain (Canary, Balearic).
Disclaimer: This list combines species from several endangered species lists.
Using the total count of species found on this site as an official count of
endangered species of the world is not recommended. For more information on
what creatures are listed on this site, please visit our
About Us page.